Etsy Mini

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Pattern - Simply Sweet Car Seat / Stroller Blanket

New pattern released today!

This is the Simply Sweet Car Seat / Stroller Blanket:


No more falling blankets from your car seat or stroller, the straps go right through!
This car seat blanket is simple and cute. It works up easily and includes instructions for 2 optional stripe patterns.  Perfect for a girl or boy. Works with any standard infant car seat and most strollers and toddler car seats.


I came up with this blanket because I have, on more than one occasion, had blankets fall from my stroller as I was walking without noticing it.  When I have noticed it (blocks later), I found it very frustrating and irritating to have to retrace my steps looking for it.  Not to mention when your baby is in the back seat and cries because she/he has kicked off their blanket and can't find it.  
Problems solved!





This pattern is available in any of my shops:

***Please remember to leave a comment.  I love hearing from you!***

**If you would like me to make any of my projects for you, please   Or you can contact me through my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment