Etsy Mini

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crocodile Stitch Car Seat Canopy Pattern

Finally!  It's here!

Some of you may know that I have been working on some super secret crochet patterns over the last month.  Here is the first one to be released.  (More will come!)

Introducing the Crocodile Stitch Car Seat Canopy!


Don't you just love this stitch?


The crocodile stitch is one of the top trending stitches in crochet.
I'm pretty sure you can tell why.  It's gorgeous and really not that difficult once you figure it out.


This pattern is available in any of my shops:

***Please remember to leave a comment.  I love hearing from you!***

You may also like this post:
Crocodile Stitch Help

**If you would like me to make any of my projects for you, please   Or you can contact me through my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am making this car seat canopy and I have a question about the straps.. Your pattern sounds as though you make button holes and sew buttons on the strap.. But shouldn't the buttons be attached to the blanket in order to secure blanket around the car seat handle??? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete