Etsy Mini

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Purple Flower Headband

Going along with the theme of handmade Christmas gifts, here is a headband I made for a 10-year-old.  It has interchangeable flowers that slide over the buttons.

The headband was made using a chain-less foundation technique.  It is about 19" but stretches to about 22".

The flowers were made using a simple  free flower pattern from The Homemade Dress.

The button is a spare shirt or pant button I had on hand.


Crochet Hooks Used:
     Headband: Size G (4.25mm)
     Flowers: Size D (3.25mm)

Yarn Used:
     Red Heart Super Saver - Dk Orchid
     Red Heart Super Saver - Plum Pudding
     Bernat Baby Sport - Light Lilac

**If you would like me to make any of my projects for you, please   Or you can contact me through my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment