Etsy Mini

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome to Heather's Craft Corner

Let's be honest.  I am probably the last person any of my friends thought they would see become crafty, but here we are!  I have a tendency to get bored with things and want to move on to something else, which may be great for this blog.  I like to learn new things and to try them just to see if I can do it.

Right now, I have a slight obsession with crochet.  I did not sit and crochet with my grandmother or my mother as a child...ever.  So, I have basically started from scratch.  My hope is to learn and give pointers for even the most basic techniques in crochet.  I also enjoy looking for new patterns (especially free ones), and would love to share those as well.

I will also have some of my creations available for purchase.  If you're looking for cute gifts, keep checking back!

Please join me in my adventure.  I'm sure it will be a lot of fun as we discover the joy of creating stuff together.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. And I just want to tell you that you are so much like your grandmother it's scary. You may not have spent time crocheting with your grandma but you have inherited her knack at teaching herself and creating cute little handmade creations. I think this blog fits you to a T.

    ReplyDelete